The Praise Prom Gives Back!
We are so blessed each year, to be able to participate in a fun-filled night to remember at the Praise Prom. We love to give back, in the Name of Jesus, to various places, and wait excitedly to see where the Lord leads us each year. 10% of each ticket purchased to the Praise Prom has been donated to help those in need. And often we give opportunities to bring extra items or financial support to Pre-Prom and Praise Prom.
Here is a sample of the places we have donated:
- Sent 15 boxes of needed, and wanted, items over seas to our Troops in Afghanistan
- Donated an SUV load of items to House of Hope in Raleigh. It has been, and will be ongoing, that the attendees at House of Hope earn the privilege of attending the Praise Prom and we support them with sponsorship.
- Raised over $300 for Camp Victory
- Gave needed personal items and financially supported a homeless family in Wendell
- Donated diapers, baby items and maternity clothes to Christian Life Home in Raleigh
- $375 raised for Shepherd's Care Clinic in Zebulon
- $300 to ichoose in Knightdale, NC
- 2018 $300 to The NC DAV
This year, to put God's word into action, we will participate and raise money for Ichoose by participating in their annual fundraiser walk in October, 2019. We will have opportunities to learn about training and participate as a team in this 5K race. More information coming soon!
Thank you and God bless you!