Pre-Prom General Information
- Enjoy food and fellowship with your friends: a Free pizza dinner with dessert and drinks.
- Play some fun, organized Pre-Prom games - kick back and have some fun!
- Review the Theme.
- Review Praise Prom Etiquette - glorify the Lord with your words and actions.
- Receive free dance lessons from professional dance instructor and our new DJ for Praise Prom, Wesley Boz of Music and Dance Productions Inc. You'll feel more confident on prom night.
- Receive attire approval or suggestions for alterations.
- Professional alteration services/Tailor available on site to offer services if desired.
- Receive your Praise Prom Ticket - required for admission on Prom night.
- Leave feeling excited for the big night!
Free, Fun, and Mandatory Pre-Prom Party!
(Don't let "mandatory" keep you from Praise Prom. If you have a conflict on Pre-prom night, simply email our director, Traci Lanphere PraisePromNC@gmail.com to make alternate arrangements)
Pre-Prom is a very important part of your Praise Prom experience, and is included in the cost of your Prom ticket.
Date - Friday, April 13th, 2018
Time - 6:00 - 9:00 p.m.
Location - Crossroads Fellowship in the Student Center (Room 850) - 2721 E. Millbrook Road, Raleigh, NC 27604
CRF Building Map
CRF Parking Map (Park and enter on North side)
At Pre-Prom attendees will:
Pre-Prom is a casual event, no formal wear is required. Please be mindful that attire should be comfortable, but not revealing.
Any questions or concerns:
Praise Prom Founder/Director