Pre-Prom Attire Approval Procedure
Attire Approval Procedure
- Bring any attire item that may be questionable (i.e.: an item that is not listed in the Dress Code as appropriate attire.
- You may head to the dance hall immediately.
- There will be a Registration Table in the hall, this is where you will pick up your ticket for Prom.
- You will be asked what you will be wearing to the Prom (suit & tie, tuxedo, dress pants, dress shirt & tie, etc.)
- If you have something that is not listed in the Dress Code, but would like to wear it, please bring the item(s) for approval.
- You will be given a ticket if your Registration is complete (online registration complete, payment received, Etiquette Agreement signed, and attire approved)
- Bring your Prom dress and shoes (you will be asked to model it briefly)
- At the beginning of the evening we will have several rooms set up for dress approval. Rooms will be alphabetical by last name and color-coded
- Hang your dress on the clothing rack in your assigned room
- You will be given a color-coded numerical ticket for your modeling order
- Once you have your color-coded ticket, you may go enjoy the activities in the dance hall until your ticket is called, at which time you will return to your assigned room to change and model your dress for approval
- If you receive approval for your attire, you will be given your Ticket, as long as you have completed the Registration Process (online registration, payment, Etiquette Agreement signed, attire approval).
- If you do not receive approval at Pre-Prom because alterations are necessary, you will need to make arrangements with Traci Lanphere for a 2nd modeling, after alterations have been made or a new dress has been chosen.
Please refer to the Praise Prom Dress Code for what is acceptable PRIOR to Pre-Prom
Gentlemen Upon Arrival:
Ladies Upon Arrival: