Praise Prom Etiquette Guidelines
FOR ALL PROM ATTENDEES:
- Please refrain from speaking or behaving in any way that would dishonor God, your parents, the students attending, and yourselves.
- Avoid profanity, gossip, or unkind remarks about, or to, another student
- Do NOT break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend at the prom!
- Drugs, smoking, alcohol and going to your car during prom hours, without a chaperone is prohibited.
- *AGAIN for 2019* - FILL OUT YOUR DANCE CARD AT PROM AND GET INTO A SPECIAL DRAWING AT THE END OF PROM!**
We encourage you to dance with each other and enjoy the freedom we have been given by God:
“Let them Praise His Name with dancing...” Psalm 149:3
Dancing with someone at the prom does NOT indicate that you are interested in a relationship with that person.
Don’t be robbed of the blessing because of fear.
“For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.” 2 Timothy 1:7
We will teach you the “Formal Dance Position” at the beginning of Prom and this is the only "couples dancing position" we allow.