Praise Prom Dress Code Guidelines
Prom is a very special event.
Praise Prom is a night for everyone to enjoy food, fellowship and dancing.
Getting dressed up for the evening is part of the special experience.
Praise Prom wants to honor the Lord by our dancing, fellowship and APPEARANCE.
* ONCE AGAIN -2019* Wear theme related vintage attire/ 80's style, and get your name entered into a special drawing! You must still follow our formal dress code and be approved at pre-prom.
- WE ONLY ALLOW FLOOR LENGTH GOWNS
- You may choose strapless styles, but avoid plunging necklines.
- The following dress styles are NOT allowed:
- plunging necklines or backs
- slits above the knee
- “high-low” styles
- See through fabric
- Dress pants, shirt and tie
- A tuxedo, vest, dinner jacket or blazer is also acceptable
- Anything other than these items will be discouraged, but considered, if discussed with Director, and picture approval has been made.
WE WILL NOT BE HAVING PRE-PROM THIS YEAR. Girl's: to have your dresses approved please simply send a front, back and side (for slits) picture to firstname.lastname@example.org Boys: need only send picture if there is a question about attire.
Organizer/Praise Prom Director