The Praise Prom Gives Back!
We are so blessed each year, to be able to participate in a fun-filled night to remember at the Praise Prom. We love to give back, in the Name of Jesus, to various places, and wait excitedly to see where the Lord leads us each year. $5 of each ticket purchased to the Praise Prom will be donated to help those in need.
Here is a sample of the places we have donated:
- Sent 15 boxes of needed, and wanted, items over seas to our Troops in Afghanistan
- Donated an SUV load of items to House of Hope in Raleigh. It has been, and will be ongoing, that the attendees at House of Hope earn the privilege of attending the Praise Prom and we support them with sponsorship.
- Raised over $300 for Camp Victory
- Gave needed personal items and financially supported a homeless family in Wendell
- Donated diapers, baby items and maternity clothes to Christian Life Home in Raleigh
- $375 raised for Shepherd's Care Clinic in Zebulon
We are happy to announce this year's outreach will support ichoose. Please visit their website to learn more:
Thank you and God bless you!