Pre-Prom General Info
- Enjoy food and fellowship - enjoy pizza, dessert, and drinks with your friends
- Play some fun organized Pre-Prom games - kick back and have some fun!
- Receive attire approval or suggestions for alterations - a professional Tailor will be on site to offer services if desired
- Learn and practice the "Formal Dance Position" - the only dance position allowed for "Couples Dancing"
- Learn and practice many popular line dances - you'll feel more confident on prom night
- Review Praise Prom Etiquette - glorify the Lord with your words and actions
- Receive your Praise Prom Ticket - required for admission on Prom night
- Leave feeling excited for the big night!
Free, Fun, and Mandatory Pre-Prom Party!
(Don't let "mandatory" keep you from Praise Prom. If you have a conflict on Pre-prom night, simply email our director, Traci Lanphere firstname.lastname@example.org to make alternate arrangements)
Pre-Prom is a very important part of your Praise Prom experience, and is included in the cost of your Prom ticket.
Date - Saturday May 6th, 2017
Time - 6:00-9:00 p.m.
Location - Crossroads Fellowship in the Student Center (Room 850) - 2721 E. Millbrook Road, Raleigh, NC 27604
CRF Building Map
CRF Parking Map (Park and enter on North side)
At Pre-Prom you will:
Pre-Prom is a casual event, no formal wear is required. Please be mindful that attire should be comfortable, but not revealing.
Any questions or concerns:
Praise Prom Founder/Director