Praise Prom Dress Code
Prom is a very special event.
Praise Prom is a night for everyone to enjoy food, fellowship and dancing.
Getting dressed up for the evening is part of the special experience.
Praise Prom wants to honor the Lord by our dancing, fellowship and APPEARANCE.
- WE ONLY ALLOW FLOOR LENGTH GOWNS
- You may choose strapless styles, but avoid plunging necklines.
- The following dress styles are NOT allowed:
- plunging necklines or backs
- slits above the knee
- “high-low” styles
- Dress pants, shirt and tie
- A tuxedo, vest, dinner jacket or blazer is also acceptable
- Anything other than these items will be discouraged, but considered, if brought for approval to Pre-Prom.
All attire will be approved at Pre-Prom. Girls should be prepared to try on their dresses. Boys will verbally describe their attire in consideration of Tuxedo rental situations etc., but must bring anything else in question. Tailors will be on site to assist in alteration suggestions and to offer their services.
Questions regarding attire, contact:
Organizer/Praise Prom Director