Praise Prom Dress Code Guidelines
Prom is a very special event.
Praise Prom is a night for everyone to enjoy food, fellowship and dancing.
Getting dressed up for the evening is part of the special experience.
Praise Prom wants to honor the Lord by our dancing, fellowship and APPEARANCE.
* New 2018* Wear theme related vintage attire/dress uniform, and get your name entered into a special drawing! You must still follow our formal dress code and be approved at pre-prom.
- WE ONLY ALLOW FLOOR LENGTH GOWNS
- You may choose strapless styles, but avoid plunging necklines.
- The following dress styles are NOT allowed:
- plunging necklines or backs
- slits above the knee
- “high-low” styles
- Dress pants, shirt and tie
- A tuxedo, vest, dinner jacket or blazer is also acceptable
- Anything other than these items will be discouraged, but considered, if brought for approval to Pre-Prom.
All attire will be approved at Pre-Prom. Girls should be prepared to try on their dresses. Boys will verbally describe their attire in consideration of Tuxedo rental situations etc., but must bring anything else in question. Tailors will be on site to assist in alteration suggestions and to offer their services.
Questions regarding attire, contact:
Organizer/Praise Prom Director